A BLISSFUL WEEKEND OF YOGA, MEDITATION & SELF-CARE
In this fast paced life, that only seems to be getting faster, there’s always something to do, somewhere to be, a tight schedule, a long list of things on a never ending to-do list and so many different roles and responsibilities. I know what it’s like, I am there a lot of the time but I also know how important it is to step away once in a while. Going on retreat is like coming back to yourself… a journey of self connection and self care, finding the real you behind all the obligations, all the should’s, all the responsibilities and commitments.
Testimonial: Obligatory! All my friends should experience this weekend and come away feeling good with more tools to make you feel even better"
- Friday 16th June to Sunday 18th June
- Venue: Blaney Spa & Yoga Centre, Enniskillen.
- €300 - Early bird price until 31st March
- €350 - for bookings made after 31st March
- A minimum deposit of €100 is required to book your place.
- 2 nights SHARED accommodation including meals
- Instruction in hatha flow and restorative yoga
- Guided meditations and mindfulness practices
- Breathing techniques
- Self inquiry/discovery workshops
- Use of hot tub & sauna.
Booking is essential. Contact Anne-Marie: 0872759856 to book or click BOOK NOW below to purchase a ticket online
The Blaney Spa and Yoga Centre is set within the orchard of Innish Beg Farm, Co Fermanagh. This beautiful purpose built yoga studio opens out onto a large veranda overlooking Lough Erne. A hot tub and sauna are available on site at Yoga Centre. Holistic treatments are optional at an extra cost but will need to be booked in advance of arrival.
Imagine being guided to stretch, strengthen, attune and restore the body with a combination of both flowing hatha yoga and gentle restorative yoga; to cultivate awareness with guided meditation, breathing practices and yoga nidra (deep relaxation), to nourish yourself with delicious vegetarian food and comfortable accommodation. Also enjoy relaxing free time to read a book, use the sauna, hot tub, go for a walk, rest or just enjoy the company of like minded people.
Testimonial: “Lovely, chilled, mind clearing. I reconnected spiritually and mentally with myself. Quiet, relaxed, helpful. Just bliss for the soul"
Why go on retreat
- Time Out. Its a wonderful excuse to take time away from a busy life, from obligations, from work and routine.
- Self Care. Going on a retreat is putting you first, valuing your needs and honouring yourself on the deepest level.
- Nourish. Clean, healthy and tasty vegetarian meals prepared for you
- Nurture. Nurture your body mind and soul with yoga, breathing exercises, self care techniques and meditation.
- Restore & Rejuvenate. All of the above along with restorative yoga practices and deep relaxation will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Good Company. Meet like minded people.
- Quiet Time. Spend time reading, reflecting or just enjoying your own good company.
- Digital Detox. Often, people also take the opportunity to have a break from technology and the constant demands of the digital world.
- Connection. Cultivate a deeper connection to your inner most self.
- Return to your life feeling relaxed, energised and feeling like you’ve had a break
Very good, prepared, clear instructions, structured but still time for “fun & laughter”. Restorative, find peace, get to know yourself better, self awareness, mindfulness, fun. Go on your own.
Relaxing, new experience, very rewarding. Free flowing. A challenge but yet relaxing. Amazing food and accommodation. Reflecting on self – wonderful feeling.
Very professional and appropriate. Enough yoga. Insightful workshops. Time out for me. Refocusing opportunity. Lovely food & surroundings. Lovely group.
Absolutely brilliant. the best present I have ever been given or given myself. Really informative and practical ideas. A real life changer as so many processes were involved – thought, written, physical, mental. A truly lovely experience.
Intuitive. Relaxing. Brilliant. Had a trapped nerve coming in and at the end of the class it was much improved 🙂
Loved it, very helpful to me in all aspects of my life. Cannot recommend this course highly enough. I would describe it as a journey of self-awareness to a healthier, happier Me (i.e. Project Me). When I am happier, more focused etc, everything in my life (home, marriage, personal goals, work) fits and functions better and that is down to you Anne-Marie. Well done and thank you for your guidance and direction in a non-judgmental manner. It has been excellent.
I’m new to yoga and love Anne-Marie’s class, she’s an excellent teacher, very clear and easy to listen to. I come from a cycling background and need to improve my flexibility which is why I started but find the class great for the mind as well as the body, it’s a great de-stressor and has become an essential time out for me. Highly recommend her 🙂
Really impressed. Really enjoyed the whole experience. A very relaxing weekend. It had everything: great teacher, lovely place, surroundings to enjoy completely letting go! Great yoga, lovely food, lovely people.
A weeks holiday in a weekend. I felt like as a child on summer holidays in Cork. Liberating without phone, makeup, fashion or distractions. I feel however we landed a really great bunch of cool people which sealed the deal!
Blissful, full of love. Full of the most important things to me – people connection, self care, movement, being minded, great nourishing healthy food, a journey to the soul, a transition from unhappiness to contentment/relaxation/acceptance.