13th May to 15th May 2016
Early bird: €300. Normal price: €350
Deposit of €60 required to book a place
Payment plans available.
Closing date for booking is May 6th
Tickets available here https://mid-may-weekend-yoga-retreat.eventbrite.com
In this fast paced life, that only seems to be getting faster, there’s always something to do, somewhere to be, a tight schedule, a long list of things on a never ending to-do list and so many different roles and responsibilities. I know what it’s like, I am there a lot of the time but I also know how important it is to step away once in a while. Going on retreat is like coming back to yourself… a journey of self connection and self care, finding the real you behind all the obligations, all the should’s, all the responsibilities and commitments.
I invite you to join me in this blissful rejuvenating weekend of yoga, meditation and self care.
The Blaney Spa and Yoga Centre is set within the orchard of Innish Beg Farm, Co Fermanagh. This beautiful purpose built yoga studio opens out onto a large veranda overlooking Lough Erne. A hot tub and sauna are also available on site at Yoga Centre.
Imagine being guided to stretch, strengthen, attune and restore the body with a combination of both flowing hatha yoga and gentle restorative yoga; to cultivate awareness with guided meditation, breathing practices and yoga nidra (deep relaxation), to nourish yourself with delicious vegetarian food and comfortable accommodation. Also enjoy relaxing free time to read a book, use the sauna, hot tub, go for a walk, rest or just enjoy the company of like minded people.
“The love and attention you always thought you wanted from someone else, is the love and attention you first need to give to yourself.”
― Bryant McGillns
2 nights accommodation including meals, Instruction in Hatha flow, Restorative yoga, Guided Meditations, Mindfulness, Breathing Techniques, Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation), Self-care Methods, Use of hot tub & sauna.
Holistic treatments are also available at an extra cost but will need to be booked in advance of arrival.
Booking is essential. Contact Anne-Marie: 0872759856 to book or click on the eventbrite link above to purchase a ticket online
Why go on yoga retreat?
- Time Out. Its a wonderful excuse to take time away from a busy life, from obligations, from work and routine.
- Self Care. Going on a retreat is putting you first, valuing your needs and honouring yourself on the deepest level.
- Nourish. Clean, healthy and tasty vegetarian meals prepared for you
- Nurture. Nurture your body mind and soul with yoga, breathing exercises, self care techniques and meditation.
- Restore & Rejuvenate. All of the above along with restorative yoga practices and deep relaxation will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Good Company. Meet like minded people.
- Quiet Time. Spend time reading, reflecting or just enjoying your own good company.
- Digital Detox. Often, people also take the opportunity to have a break from technology and the constant demands of the digital world.
- Connection. Cultivate a deeper connection to your inner most self.
- Return to your life feeling relaxed, energised and feeling like you’ve had a break